PLAYOFF HOCKEY! LET'S GO PENS!!!

Max Talbot's Blog

Max Talbot's Blog
CLICK HERE!!!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Will You Marry Me Sidney?



Last Wednesday, at the Calgary Flame game, a pretty little blond "puck bunny" held up a sign that screamed out, "Marry me Sidney!" I'm sure the player's poked fun at Sid. Nothing against her (I'm sure she's very nice), but it really shows how obsessed she is and frankly, if I were I guy, I'd automatically write her off as a very shallow girl. She doesn't even know Sid-yet she wants to marry him? Don't get me wrong, I find Sidney very attractive ( he's personality and character even more than his looks), I've heard nothing but good about him, however, I don't want to marry him! I could meet him and find out that our personalities don't go well together! So, I suggest that this pretty blond girl takes some time and seriously considers her heart and wakes up to reality.

Down below, on the Penguin's road-trip, some guys decided to poke fun at her! They took my idea! I was telling my dad about three months ago how a dude should dress up in a dress with a "Will You Marry Me Sidney?" sign! Ha! I'm sure the guys got a good laugh...I know I did!











I had to put a picture of Sid!


No comments: